Are you searching for a complete list of 5 letter words ending in ee? The English language’s letters are divided into vowels and consonants. Each letter can be combined with other letters to form a word. There are 26 different letters in the English alphabet. In the vowel category, there are 5 vowels, a, e, i, o, and u. Each vowel sounds like a single syllable. In this article, you will learn more about 5 letter words ending in ee.
5 Letter Words Ending in EE
The following contains a list of 50+ 5 letter words ending in ee:
5 Letter Words Ending in EE | Image
FAQs on 5 Letter Words Ending in EE
What Are 5 Letter Words Ending in EE?
5 letter words ending in ee are words made up of five letters. The words have a vowel followed by the consonant ee. The peak of these words is in the middle, and thus it is called 5 letter words ending in ee. If you have a list of five-letter words but still couldn’t find what you are looking for, then you can use this article to get more ideas and suggestions about 5 letter words ending in ee.
What are Some Common 5 Letter Words Ending in EE?
Below you will find some of the 5 letter words ending in ee and their meanings:
- Abcee has the meaning “To cut off.”
- Abree means “An opening or place where something or someone may enter or leave.”
- Ackee means “A tropical and subtropical tree of the genus Akee”.
- Coffee means “Lodge in a person’s clothes”; to affix. “
- Besee means “beautifully dressed.”
- Siree means “A term of address used by family members without a title.”
- Levee is a ceremonial procession.
- Scree means “A slight depression in the ground, usually formed by water flowing along it.”
- Payee is a kind of patent medicine, usually containing alcohol, that is supposed to be an elixir. It is supposed to cure all kinds of ailments (or at least some kinds). The medicine may also be called “Poison” or “Black Death.”
- Three is the threeness of the number 3.
- Puree means “To pure (make pure).”
- Upsee means “To gaze upwards.”
- Ranee means “a queen or a woman of high rank, especially in a royal court.”
- Unsee means “to clean or wash something thoroughly.”
- Rakee has the meaning “to expose to ridicule.”
- Tutee means “a young apprentice.”
- Resee has the meaning “to perceive or understand.”
- Hiree means “A hire purchase agreement.”
- Unsee is “to unclothe, free of clothing.”
- Ranee means “An elegant woman usually in a courtly setting.”
- Tutee means “To take charge, assume a charge or responsibility.”
- Rasee is “an outbreak of disease on land which is moist and marshy.”
You will find out that 5 letter words ending in ee are not commonly used, but they are also not very rare. You will be surprised to know that you already know a lot of 5 letter words ending in ee. Hope you will get new and interesting ideas and suggestions regarding 5-letter words ending in ee.
Last Updated on April 20, 2023