85 Common 5 Letter Words with UI You Should Know

A comprehensive list of 5 letter words with UI in English! There are many words in the English language that have variations of a “u” at the end. These vowelized words make up as many as 25% of the English language.

Some common 5 letter words with Ui include: “build,” “fruit,” “juice,” and “fluid.” There are also some uncommonly used 5 letter words with Ui, such as “quipu.” This list will focus on 5 letter words with Ui that are commonly used (not just in spoken English but on computers too) and how to spell them correctly.

5 Letter Words With Ui

  • Build
  • Fruit
  • Juice
  • Fluid
  • Guilt
  • Ruins
  • Bluid
  • Bruin
  • Bruit
  • Buiks
  • Built
  • Buist
  • Cuifs
  • Cuing
  • Cuish
  • Cuits
  • Druid
  • Duing
  • Duits
  • Equid
  • Equip
  • Etuis
  • Guide
  • Guids
  • Guild
  • Guile
  • Guimp
  • Guiro
  • Guise
  • Huias
  • Juicy
  • Kuias
  • Louie
  • Louis
  • Muids
  • Muils
  • Muirs
  • Muist
  • Ouija
  • Quich
  • Quick
  • Quids
  • Quiet
  • Quiff
  • Quill
  • Quilt
  • Quims
  • Quina
  • Quine
  • Quino
  • Quins
  • Quint
  • Quipo
  • Quips
  • Quipu
  • Quire
  • Quirk
  • Quirt
  • Quist
  • Quite
  • Quits
  • Ruing
  • Sluit
  • Squib
  • Squid
  • Squit
  • Squiz
  • Suids
  • Suing
  • Suint
  • Suite
  • Suits
  • Tuile
  • Tuina
  • Tuism
  • Maqui
  • Quila
  • Vacui
  • Appui
  • Guido
  • Pouis
  • Ennui
  • Huies
  • Coqui
  • Rahui

5 Letter Words with Ui

Frequently Asked Questions

What Are 5 Letter Words?

5 letter words are the most common words in English. When looking for five-letter words, you’re looking for words made up of five letters or less. These words are monosyllabic (single-syllable) words, accounting for about 90% of all English words. The other 10% comprises polysyllabic (multi-syllable) words, which don’t fit into this category. They’re a bit more complicated to figure out because they require some additional criteria to be met before they can be considered five-letter words.

What Are Common 5 Letter Words with Ui?

Here are some 5 letter words with Ui. The prefix ‘u’ is used to create adjectives and adverbs, while ‘i’ is used to create verbs. We’ll cover most of the basic root definitions.


The act or process of building; the product of such an activity.

The build is one of the most common words in English, used to describe everything from buildings to websites and even applications. The word is derived from the Old English verb bileodan, meaning “to build up.” The word is often used as a verb: “He built his business from nothing.”


Fruit is a type of plant that has seeds and the edible part of the plant. There are many types of fruit, including apples, bananas, oranges, and pears. A large number of fruits are eaten raw or cooked.

The word “fruit” comes from the Latin frutex, tree. The fruit is used in many ways; it can be eaten as a snack or as cooking food. Fruits are also used in medicine to cure diseases, and they are also used to make desserts.


Juice is a word found in the list of 5 letter words with UI, which comes from the English language. It means something that has been extracted from something else and is used for consumption. In this case, the word juice refers to all fruit and vegetable juices.


Fluid is a letter word with UI. It is a noun, which means that it has no plural form. The word fluid means “liquid.” The definition of the word fluid is “a liquid.” Fluid can be used in addition to its definition as an adjective. For example, you can say “the fluid in the water” or “a fluid substance.”

Fluid also forms part of some compound words, such as:

  • Antifluid
  • Antifluidity
  • Fluidity


Guilt is a strong emotion that can be experienced when you feel you have done something wrong. Guilt may be experienced as sadness, regret or regret, guilt, and self-disappointment. Guilt can also be experienced by an individual who feels they have done something wrong to someone else. This individual may feel guilty about the things they have done to this person. The guilt may cause them to feel sorry for what they have done.


Ruins are the remains of buildings and other structures after a disaster or war. They may be made up of the remains of a building, such as a castle, or the entire remains of a city that was destroyed in an earthquake or war.

The word ruins can also refer to the condition of something ruined by time and nature. For example, if a person describes his house as being in ruins because it has been damaged by time and nature, he means that it is deteriorating because its structure is breaking down.

As you can see, Ui is in many common 5-letter words. It’s also in some longer words – such as utilities and ultraviolet. The letters UI are versatile and should be handy when you need to spell a longer word but have already used up your vowels.

Related Links:

Use our Wordle solver tool to discover more words and enhance your vocabulary!