A LOT Synonym! List of other ways to say a lot (of) with examples and ESL picture. Learning these synonyms for a lot helps expand your vocabulary words and improve your essay writing in English.
A LOT Synonym
Synonyms for A LOT
- A good deal
- A great deal
- A large number/amount
- A bunch
- Endless amount
- Enormous amount
- Excessive amount
- Tons (of)
- A stack
A LOT Synonyms with Example Sentences
A good deal
- Example: It must cost a good deal to live here.
A great deal
- Example: The tool matters a great deal to him.
A large number/amount
- Example: There were a large number of candidates for the job.
- Example: There was ample time to get to the airport.
- Example: There’s heaps of time before the plane leaves.
- Example: The area has an abundance of wildlife.
- Example: She sent him a bunch of red roses.
- Example: Students are discovering the endless amount of information in cyberspace..
- Example: The project involved an enormous amount of paperwork.
- Example: An excessive amount of groundwater is the major cause of land subsidence.
- Example: There was an infinite variety of drinks to choose from.
- Example: He often loads a lot of work onto his staff.
- Example: She bought many good books.
- Example: I’ve got tons of work to do.
- Example: There is much to be said on both sides.
- Example: Dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years.
- Example: They face a myriad of problems bringing up children.
- Example: There are numerous people in the square.
- Example: Try to eat plenty of fresh fruit.
- Example: Scads of people are in the hall.
- Example: Tom’s got a float and a slew of balloons!
- Example: Surplus resources alone do not guarantee growth.
- Example: The war has left thousands of children as orphans.
- Example: The brain has trillions of cells.
- Example: A stack of files awaited me on my desk.
A LOT Synonyms | Image
Learn other ways to say A LOT with examples.