Learn Accessories Vocabulary Words List in English with Printable Pictures and Examples. Accessories or Fashion accessories are items used to contribute, in a secondary manner, to the wearer’s outfit, often used to complete an outfit and chosen to specifically complement the wearer’s look.
Accessories Vocabulary Video
List of Accessories Names with Pictures
Accessories Names in English
– She was still wearing her sunglasses.
– He’d had time to wash his hands and take off his apron.
– She removes her gold necklace.
– My watch has stopped.
– He hated wearing dirty socks.
– I wear a shirt and tie at work.
– Emma sat silently in her blue suit and little bow tie.
– Julie opened her handbag and took out her purse.
– He wore a gold ring on his right hand.
– Gardening gloves protect your hands from being scratched or stung.
– Sammi was wearing a green scarf.
– I don’t have an umbrella.
– Ankle boots are fashionable again this autumn.
– She knelt down on the floor and took her mittens off.
– I refused to wear her tunic and stockings.
– I’ll lend you my gloves and earmuffs until you get your own.
Hair clip (U.K) – Bobby pin (U.S)
– Her hair is long and brown with a purple flower hair clip.
– She has a hair band.
– She pinned the gown at neck with a safety pin.
– My pocket watch showed that it was only six-twenty.
Different Types of Hat
– He thought he had on a jacket and trousers, possibly with a beanie.
– Give me your cap.
– Antoinette wore her new blue suit and red beret.
– She had taken off her straw hat.
– A derby hat is placed on the table, under which is a ball.
– Wear a helmet, use bike reflectors and wear bright clothing.
– The men all wore top hat and tails.
– The blue silk mortar board she wore was edged in gold lace with a gold bullion button and tassel.