Accessories or Fashion accessories are items used to contribute, in a secondary manner, to the wearer’s outfit, often used to complete an outfit and chosen to specifically complement the wearer’s look.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- 1 Learning Accessories Names in English
- 2 Different Types of Hat
- 3 Accessories Vocabulary in English | Image
- 4 Accessories Vocabulary in English | Kids Vocabulary
Learning Accessories Names in English
– She was still wearing her sunglasses.
– He’d had time to wash his hands and take off his apron.
– She removes her gold necklace.
– My watch has stopped.
– He hated wearing dirty socks.
– I wear a shirt and tie at work.
– Emma sat silently in her blue suit and little bow tie.
– Julie opened her handbag and took out her purse.
– He wore a gold ring on his right hand.
– Gardening gloves protect your hands from being scratched or stung.
– Sammi was wearing a green scarf.
– I don’t have an umbrella.
– Ankle boots are fashionable again this autumn.
– She knelt down on the floor and took her mittens off.
– I refused to wear her tunic and stockings.
– I’ll lend you my gloves and earmuffs until you get your own.
Hair clip (U.K) – Bobby pin (U.S)
– Her hair is long and brown with a purple flower hair clip.
– She has a hair band.
– She pinned the gown at neck with a safety pin.
– My pocket watch showed that it was only six-twenty.
Different Types of Hat
– He thought he had on a jacket and trousers, possibly with a beanie.
– Give me your cap.
– Antoinette wore her new blue suit and red beret.
– She had taken off her straw hat.
– A derby hat is placed on the table, under which is a ball.
– Wear a helmet, use bike reflectors and wear bright clothing.
– The men all wore top hat and tails.
– The blue silk mortar board she wore was edged in gold lace with a gold bullion button and tassel.