Adjective + With Collocation Examples! Learn common adjective collocations with WITH with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Big list of 100+ useful adjective preposition collocations in English.
Adjective + With Collocation Examples
List of Adjective Collocations with WITH
- Acquainted with
- Angry with
- Annoyed with
- Associated with
- Blessed with
- Bored with
- Busy with
- Careless with
- Clever with
- Comfortable with
- Concerned with
- Connected with
- Content with
- Coordinated with
- Crowded with
- Delighted with
- Familiar with
- Disgusted with
- Fed up with
- Free with
- Friendly/unfriendly with
- Furious with
- Furnished with
- Generous with
- Gentle with
- Happy with
- Impressed with
- Cluttered with
- Lucky with
- Patient with
- Careful with
- Pleased with
- Popular with
- Satisfied with
- Wrong with
Adjective + Of Collocations with Examples
- Are you acquainted with your classmate?
- I’m really angry with John for his total lack of responsibility.
- He’s annoyed with Tim because he told his secret.
- The cancer risks associated with smoking have been well documented.
- You are blessed with many talents.
- You get bored with doing the same thing every day.
- The kids are busy with their homework.
- Don’t be careless with your ATM card.
- My mother is very clever with her hands.
- I’m not comfortable with the idea of leaving her on her own.
- Her job is something concerned with computers.
- The fall in retail sales is directly connected with the decline in employment.
- Not content with stealing my boyfriend, she has turned all my friends against me.
- Our program is coordinated with yours.
- The airport is crowded with stranded travelers.
- I was delighted with my presents.
- Are you familiar with the computer software they use?
- I am disgusted with this dirty place.
Fed up with
- He’s fed up with his job. He wants to quit.
- He’s too free with his opinions.
- We soon became friendly with the couple next door.
- He was furious with himself for letting things get so out of control.
- The room was furnished with carpets and chairs.
- You should be generous with your time.
- She was very gentle with the children.
- Are you happy with that arrangement?
- She was suitably impressed with the painting.
- The floor was cluttered with my situation.
- We were very lucky with the weather for our village barbecue.
- Be patient with her – she’s very young.
- Be careful with the glasses.
- I was pleased with the present you gave me.
- That song was popular with people from my father’s generation.
- She’s never satisfied with what she’s got.
- There’s something wrong with the printer.
Useful Adjective Collocations with WITH | Image
Adjective Collocation Examples
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.
- Adjective + Preposition ABOUT
- Adjective + Preposition AT
- Adjective + Preposition FOR
- Adjective + Preposition TO
- Adjective + Preposition OF
- Adjective + Preposition WITH
- Adjective + Preposition BY
- Adjective + Preposition IN