Adjective + In Collocation Examples! Learn common adjective collocations with in with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Big list of 100+ useful adjective preposition collocations in English.
Adjective + In Collocation Examples
List of Adjective Collocations with IN
- Comfortable in
- Connected in
- Disappointed in
- Experienced in
- Interested in
- Polite/impolite in
- Present in
- Skilled in
- Slow in
- Successful in
- Talented in
Adjective + In Collocations with Examples
- I don’t feel comfortable in high heels.
- He was connected in some way with that fraud scandal a couple of years back.
- I’m disappointed in you—I really thought I could trust you!
- He’s very experienced in looking after animals.
- He is interested in molecular biology.
- He’s usually quite polite in my presence.
- There was a large crowd present in the auditorium.
- My mother is very skilled in dressmaking.
- His poetry was slow in achieving recognition.
- They were successful in winning the contract.
- Some among us were talented in hunting.
Useful Adjective Collocations with IN | Image
Adjective Collocation Examples
Adjective + in: useful adjective collocations with American English pronunciation.
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.
- Adjective + Preposition ABOUT
- Adjective + Preposition AT
- Adjective + Preposition FOR
- Adjective + Preposition TO
- Adjective + Preposition OF
- Adjective + Preposition WITH
- Adjective + Preposition BY
- Adjective + Preposition IN