Learn useful Adjective Combinations with the Preposition IN
List of Adjective Preposition Collocations – the Preposition IN
Common Adjective Combinations with the Preposition IN
- I don’t feel comfortable in high heels.
- He was connected in some way with that fraud scandal a couple of years back.
- I’m disappointed in you—I really thought I could trust you!
- He’s very experienced in looking after animals.
- He is interested in molecular biology.
- He’s usually quite polite in my presence.
- There was a large crowd present in the auditorium.
- My mother is very skilled in dressmaking.
- His poetry was slow in achieving recognition.
- They were successful in winning the contract.
- Some among us were talented in hunting.
Useful Adjective Combinations with the Preposition IN | Picture
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.