Adjective + By Collocation Examples! Learn common adjective collocations with by with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Big list of 100+ useful adjective preposition collocations in English.
Adjective + By Collocation Examples
List of Adjective Collocations with BY
- Amazed by
- Delighted by
- Disturbed by
- Excited by
- Fascinated by
- Impressed by
- Inspired by
- Selfish by
- Shocked by
- Surprised by
Adjective + By Collocations with Examples
- I was amazed by what she told me.
- She was delighted by the news of the wedding.
- I was deeply disturbed and depressed by the news.
- Don’t get too excited by the sight of your name in print.
- I’ve always been fascinated by his ideas.
- We were all impressed by her enthusiasm.
- The book was inspired by a real person.
- Do you think I’m being selfish by not letting her go?
- Many people were shocked by the sex scenes in the film.
- The teacher was surprised by the student’s question.
Useful Adjective Collocations with BY | Image
Adjective Collocation Examples
Adjective + by: useful adjective collocations with American English pronunciation.
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.
- Adjective + Preposition ABOUT
- Adjective + Preposition AT
- Adjective + Preposition FOR
- Adjective + Preposition TO
- Adjective + Preposition OF
- Adjective + Preposition WITH
- Adjective + Preposition BY
- Adjective + Preposition IN