Learn frequently used Adjective Preposition Collocations – the preposition BY.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- I was amazed by what she told me.
- She was delighted by the news of the wedding.
- I was deeply disturbed and depressed by the news.
- Don’t get too excited by the sight of your name in print.
- I’ve always been fascinated by his ideas.
Common Adjective + Preposition Collocations – the Preposition BY
- We were all impressed by her enthusiasm.
- The book was inspired by a real person.
- Do you think I’m being selfish by not letting her go?
- Many people were shocked by the sex scenes in the film.
- The teacher was surprised by the student’s question.