Adjective + At Collocation Examples! Learn common adjective collocations with at with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Big list of 100+ useful adjective preposition collocations in English.
Adjective + At Collocation Examples
List of Adjective Collocations with AT
- Amazed at
- Angry at
- Annoyed at
- Awful at
- Bad at
- Brilliant at
- Clever at
- Delighted at
- Disappointed at
- Excellent at
- Excited at
- Good at
- Hopeless at
- Mad at
- Presented at
- Skilled at
- Successful at
- Surprised at
- Terrible at
Adjective + At Collocations with Examples
- She was amazed at how calm she felt after the accident.
- He’s angry at his friend for cheating on the test.
- She was beginning to get very annoyed at me about my carelessness.
- I’m awful at names.
- Jack is really bad at keeping his promises.
- He’s brilliant at football.
- Fiona is very clever at physics.
- She was delighted at the news of the wedding.
- They were bitterly disappointed at the result of the game.
- They are excellent at planning fun parties.
- I’m really excited at the prospect of working abroad.
- She is good at solving problems.
- Unfortunately, I’m hopeless at being on time.
- Please don’t be mad at me!
- Most fathers wish to be present at the birth of their child.
- My mother is very skilled at dressmaking.
- I wasn’t very successful at keeping the news secret.
- The teacher was surprised at the student’s question.
- Dustin is terrible at texting.
Useful Adjective Collocations with AT | Image
Adjective Collocation Examples
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.