Learn common Adjective Preposition Combinations with the preposition AT in English.
List of useful Adjective and Preposition Collocations: AT
Common Adjective Preposition Combinations with AT
- She was amazed at how calm she felt after the accident.
- He’s angry at his friend for cheating on the test.
- She was beginning to get very annoyed at me about my carelessness.
- I’m awful at names.
- Jack is really bad at keeping his promises.
- He’s brilliant at football.
- Fiona is very clever at physics.
- She was delighted at the news of the wedding.
- They were bitterly disappointed at the result of the game.
- They are excellent at planning fun parties.
- I’m really excited at the prospect of working abroad.
- She is good at solving problems.
- Unfortunately, I’m hopeless at being on time.
- Please don’t be mad at me!
- Most fathers wish to be present at the birth of their child.
- My mother is very skilled at dressmaking.
- I wasn’t very successful at keeping the news secret.
- The teacher was surprised at the student’s question.
- Dustin is terrible at texting.
Useful Adjective Preposition Combinations – AT | Image
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.
- Adjective + Preposition ABOUT
- Adjective + Preposition AT
- Adjective + Preposition FOR
- Adjective + Preposition TO
- Adjective + Preposition OF
- Adjective + Preposition WITH
- Adjective + Preposition BY
- Adjective + Preposition IN