Adjective + About Collocation Examples! Learn common adjective collocations with about with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Big list of 100+ useful adjective preposition collocations in English.
Adjective + About Collocation Examples
List of Adjective Collocations with ABOUT
- Angry about
- Annoyed about
- Anxious about
- Careful about
- Careless about
- Certain about
- Concerned about
- Crazy about
- Curious about
- Depressed about
- Enthusiastic about
- Excited about
- Furious about
- Guilty about
- Happy about
- Hopeful about
- Mad about
- Nervous about
- Obsessed about
- Optimistic about
- Pessimistic about
- Puzzled about
- Sensitive about
- Serious about
- Sorry about
- Sure about
- Sympathetic about
- Terrible about
- Upset about
- Worried about
- Wrong about
Adjective + About Collocations with Examples
- I’m really angry about our losses on the stock market!
- I was a little annoyed about the whole thing.
- The drought has made farmers anxious about the harvest.
- He’s in a really foul temper so be careful about what you say to him.
- He could be very careless about his future.
- He was quite certain about his attacker’s identity.
- I’m a bit concerned about your health.
- I’m not crazy about Chinese food.
- They were very curious about the people who lived upstairs.
- She felt very depressed about the future.
- You don’t sound very enthusiastic about the idea.
- He’s excited about his birthday party next week.
- The boss was furious about the past quarter’s losses.
- I felt guilty about not visiting my parents more often.
- If there’s anything you’re not happy about, come and ask.
- He is not very hopeful about the outcome of the interview.
- Are you mad about your bad grade?
- Consumers are very nervous about the future.
- I think you should try to stop obsessing about food.
- She’s not very optimistic about the outcome of the talks.
- The doctors are pessimistic about his chances of recovery.
- Management are still puzzling about how the accident could have happened.
- He’s very sensitive about his weight.
- Is she serious about wanting to sell the house?
- I’m very sorry about losing your book.
- Are you sure about that?
- He suffers from back trouble too, so he was very sympathetic about my problem.
- Anyway, what’s so terrible about a woman wearing pants?
- I’m upset about the increasing amount of violence in this world.
- He’s not worried about his upcoming examinations.
- You were wrong about Tom; he’s not married after all.
Useful Adjective Collocations with ABOUT | Image
Adjective Collocation Examples
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.
Useful List of Adjective & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your English Fluency.
- Adjective + Preposition ABOUT
- Adjective + Preposition AT
- Adjective + Preposition FOR
- Adjective + Preposition TO
- Adjective + Preposition OF
- Adjective + Preposition WITH
- Adjective + Preposition BY
- Adjective + Preposition IN