Learn Common Adverb and Adverb Collocations in English.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- I was scared because I was all alone.
- We know all along that he was packing a dictionary.
- She lectures to audiences all over the world.
- Almost certainly he will be suited up for the game.
- I don’t want any more, thanks. I’ve already eaten too much.
- The school is dead ahead about two miles from here.
- I have a similar problem, though nowhere near as serious.
- We’ve only just arrived.
Useful Adverb and Adverb Collocations in English
- I can afford it, but only just.
- She knows pretty well everything there is to know on the subject.
Quite a lot
- They drank quite a lot of wine.
- I’ve had quite enough of your tantrums.
- We talk about adoption quite often now.
- If I get the job, I can start right away.
- I’m sorry, but I can’t talk right now.
- Do it right now!