Learn useful adverb and verb collocations with examples in English.
Common Adverb and Verb Collocations
- At least nine cars were badly damaged, some virtually incinerated.
Deeply rooted (in)
- Its people and its culture are deeply rooted in the earth.
- I never knew George was married. I thought he was single.
- I quite agree with your answer.
- I am not going to strongly argue this point.
- We strongly condemn this wild and cruel act.
- I strongly deny any wrongdoing.
- Your classmates will strongly dislike you.
- Doctors who run programs offering the operation strongly object.
- If you can, I would strongly recommend buying.
- I strongly suggest you read this book.
- It’s a change I strongly support.
Useful Adverb and Verb Collocations in English | Image
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations