Adverb Verb Collocations! List of useful adverb and verb collocations in English with ESL picture and example sentences to improve your English fluency.
Adverb and Verb
List of Adverb Verb Collocations
- Badly damage
- Deeply rooted (in)
- Never knew
- Quite agree
- Strongly argue
- Strongly condemn
- Strongly deny
- Strongly dislike
- Strongly object
- Strongly recommend
- Strongly suggest
- Strongly support
Adverb + Verb Combinations with Example Sentences
- At least nine cars were badly damaged, some virtually incinerated.
Deeply rooted (in)
- Its people and its culture are deeply rooted in the earth.
- I never knew George was married. I thought he was single.
- I quite agree with your answer.
- I am not going to strongly argue this point.
- We strongly condemn this wild and cruel act.
- I strongly deny any wrongdoing.
- Your classmates will strongly dislike you.
- Doctors who run programs offering the operation strongly object.
- If you can, I would strongly recommend buying.
- I strongly suggest you read this book.
- It’s a change I strongly support.
Useful Adverb and Verb Collocations in English | Image
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations in English.