AGREE Synonym List with Examples! The list below provides different words you can use instead of AGREE in English (synonyms for agree) with example sentences and ESL picture.
Agree Definition and Examples
Meaning of Agree: The act of converging on an opinion or a decision. It shows the meeting of minds in an area that is being discussed.
- “After a long debate the two parties were able to reconcile their differences and finally agree on a common solution.”
- “It is not easy to agree with someone unwilling to compromise or come to some kind of consensus.”
- “I don’t agree with Philips on many things.”
List of Synonyms for AGREE
AGREE Synonyms with Examples
- Example: He acceded to demands for his resignation.
- Example: It was a stupid thing to do, I admit.
- Example: His parents won’t allow him to stay out late.
- Example: The director has given her assent to the proposals.
- Example: He was forced to concede that there might be difficulties.
- Example: She finally consented to answer our questions.
Synonyms for AGREE | Image
AGREE Synonyms: Useful Synonyms for AGREE in English