If you spend some of your internet time perusing dating and/or relationship sites, you may be familiar with the acronym “AMWF.” However, if this is the first time you have encountered the phrase, then you are probably wondering what on earth could that possibly mean. Luckily, you have landed on the right page to find this information. Below, you will see the meaning of this acronym, the origin information if it is available, and some other alternative definitions if there are any available. Finally, you will discover some synonyms for the acronym if it is possible to use other words or phrases to represent the same meaning as the original phrase.
What Does AMWF Mean?
This acronym is used to describe the relationship between and represent the phrase “Asian male White female.”
Origin of AMWF
There is no specific origin information specified for this acronym.
This acronym can also be used to represent the similar phrase “Asian male Western female.” Other than this slightly different representation, there are no other current meanings of this acronym.
A text message exchange between two friends.
- Friend 1: Timothy and Tabitha make the cutest couple.
- Friend 2: Yes, they do. They are the cutest AMWF couple that I know.
- Friend 1: I hope their relationship lasts a long time. They both deserve to be happy.
An online conversation between two users on Instagram.
- User 1: (posts a picture) Aren’t we the best looking couple ever?
- User 2: I have to agree that you two are the best AMWF couple I have seen in a long time.
- User 1: Thank you so much! He is my world!
Other ways to say “AMWF”
Since the acronym represents a phrase that is so specific, it is difficult to use words or phrases synonymous with what it represents. Some of the things you could say instead include:
- Oriental male and Caucasian female