List of Mammals! Useful examples of mammals in English with video lesson. Learn these mammals pictures with names to enhance your vocabulary words about animals in English.
Mammals are one of the 6 main classes of animals. Females of all mammal species nurse their young with milk, secreted from the mammary glands.
List of Mammals
Mammal Names in English
List of Mammals with Pictures
Examples of Mammals with Pictures
List of mammals illustrated with interesting images and example sentences.
Squirrels move quickly.
I love dogs.
Tom fed the pigs.
Have you ever seen a lion?
The cat caught a mouse.
We saw the monkey at the zoo.
Elephants have long trunks.
The tail of a fox is longer than that of a rabbit.
Pandas are cute.
Kangaroos have a strange method of carrying their young.
He has ten cows.
A leopard can’t change his spots.
Wildlife includes everything from lizards and rabbits to coyotes and bear.
The hedgehog is a small animal.
Chimpanzees have been known to maul their owners.
He seemed hardly to notice the big walrus.
I love goat cheese.
The koala is unique to Australia.
The children enjoyed watching the hippopotamus wallowing in the mud.
I saw a flock of sheep.
Have you ever seen a raccoon before?
The black ox has trod on her foot.
Sea otters love to eat clams while swimming on their backs.
He fell off the horse.
The mole has a relatively short breeding season, in the spring.
Giraffes have very long necks.
Stop! There’s a deer on the road.
List of Mammals in English | Picture
Mammals Vocabulary | Examples of Mammals Image 1
Mammals Vocabulary | Examples of Mammals Image 2
Animals in English
List of animals names in English with different categories.
- Pet names in English
- Farm animals list
- Wild animals in English with pictures
- Mammal images in English
- List of sea animal names in English
- Bird names with pictures
- Names of insects in English
- Male, female and baby animal names in English
- Animal group names (collective nouns for animals) in English
- Animal body parts in English with images.
Learn types of animals with American English pronunciation.
Mammal Animal Group Names
List of mammals groups:
- An aurora/A pack of polar bears
- An array/A prickle of hedgehogs
- An ambush/A streak of tigers
- A troop/A mission/A tribe/A cartload/A wilderness of monkeys
- A trip/A flock/A herd/A trip/A tribe of goats
- A stable/A herd/A string/A stud/A team/A drove of horses
- A sounder of (wild) pigs
- A skulk/An earth/A lead/A leash/A troop of foxes
- A school/A float/A gam/A herd/A mob/A pod/A run/A shoal of whales
- A pride/A flock/A sault/A troop of lions
- A pod/A flock/A school/A team of dolphins
- A pack/A kennel of dogs
- A pack/A band/A rout of coyotes
- A nursery/A gaze of raccoons
- A mob/A troop of kangaroos
- A mischief/A horde/A nest/A trip of mice
- A leap of leopards
- A labor/A company/A movement of moles
- A kindle/A litter of kittens
- A journey/A group/A herd/A tower of giraffes
- A horde of hamsters
- A herd/A parade of elephants
- A herd/A drove of donkeys
- A herd/A drift/A drove/A mob of cattle
- A group of guinea pigs
- A grind of bottle-nosed whales
- A glaring/A cluster/A clutter of cats
- A gang/A herd of elks
- A gang/A herb/An obstinacy of buffalos
- A flock/A caravan/A herd/A train of camels
- A family/A bevy/A raft/A romp of otters
- A fall of lambs
- A drove/A drift/A flock/A herd of pigs
- A dray/A colony of squirrels
- A destruction of (wild) cats
- A colony/A horde/A mischief/A swarm of rats
- A colony/A harem of seals
- A colony/A family/A lodge of beavers
- A colony/A bury of rabbits
- A cohort/A herd/A zeal of zebras
- A bloat/A crash/A herd/A pod/A school/A thunder of hippopotami
- A band/A whoop of gorillas
List of mammals groups with mammals images