Anniversary wishes! A wedding anniversary is a very happy time and causes for a celebration. However, when it comes to writing out a card, it can be difficult to find the right words to say. Whether you are looking to wish your husband or wife a happy anniversary or wish another couple the best for their day, there are plenty of beautiful and heartfelt things that you could say, as well as some more hilarious choices. In this article, we are going to be looking at some great ideas for anniversary wishes.
An anniversary wish could be anything from a verbal greeting, a written card, or a text message. These are a great way to let someone know that the anniversary is a time to celebrate and reflect back on the relationship, at both the good and bad times.
When wishing another couple a happy anniversary, you are showing them that you are being supportive of their relationship and that you are happy that they are happy. This can make them feel very special.
If you are sending anniversary wishes to your significant other on your special day, this shows that you remember your wedding day with fondness and are happy to celebrate each year that passes.
Anniversary Wishes For Husband And Wife
It’s that time of the year again, you and your husband or wife are ready to celebrate the day you tied the knot. Gifts have been brought and a table has been booked at a romantic restaurant to celebrate. But now you are sitting with a pen in your hand and a blank card, wondering what to write. It needs to be something which has meaning and love but is also personal to your relationship. Here are some ideas for anniversary wishes for your husband or wife.
- Another year spent together and another year I’ll never get back! Happy anniversary dear!
- Every year that I spend with you is even more precious than the last, here’s to many more. Happy anniversary my love.
- Happy anniversary to the best husband/wife that anyone could ever wish for. You are my world and everything in it.
- Thank you for putting up with me, my bad habits, and my annoying ways – it makes it so much easier to put up with yours! Happy anniversary, I love you really.
- To the one person who makes me stronger every day. Thank you for everything you do for me. Happy anniversary.
- It doesn’t seem like five minutes since we stood and made our vows, and as we grow older and wiser together, I find myself falling in love with you more and more. Happy anniversary to my one and only.
- I couldn’t be happier that I found my soul mate, my one true love and my best friend. Happy anniversary and here’s to many more to come.
- When can we get that divorce? I’m just kidding, my love. Happy anniversary.
- 25 years of marriage! I’d have gotten less for murder!
- Here’s to spending the rest of our lives celebrating another year together. I couldn’t be any happier.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy anniversary, I’m so glad I found you!
- Every morning I wake up and realise how fortunate I am. Today I feel even more fortunate, I get to celebrate spending all this time with you. Here’s to our anniversary!
- Happy anniversary, I didn’t realise that when you said until death does us part, you were challenging me!
- Happy ten year anniversary, I can’t believe it’s been this long. I can’t wait to spend the next ten years with you!
- Happy 20th-anniversary baby! I love you more and more as each year passes.
- You take care of me, you make me smile, you have my back and I couldn’t ask for anymore. Thank you for being a support. I love you to the moon and back. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary Wishes For Other Couples
As we mentioned, there may be times when you want to celebrate the anniversary of someone else. This could be friends or perhaps your parents, grandparents, or another couple within your family. Saying the right thing can bring much joy to the recipients and so getting it to spot on can make all the difference. Here are some great ideas for anniversary wishes for other couples.
- Here’s to a perfect couple. Have a perfect day.
- What a couple of old lovebirds! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.
- For two people who can’t keep their hands off one another – get a room! Happy anniversary.
- It was always obvious that you pair have something special, and 50 years speaks for itself. Happy anniversary.
- I can’t believe you’ve come this far, may you have the happiest anniversary.
- Now is the time to celebrate – that it hasn’t ended in divorce! Happy anniversary.
- Many people are destined to be together, you are two of those people. Have a wonderful anniversary.
- This time last year, I congratulated you on your wedding day, now I’m congratulating you on making it this far!
- Crack open the bubbly, it’s time to celebrate! Happy anniversary to two of my favourite people.
- You show the rest of the world how it’s done! All these years together and you are still so happy. Have the most wonderful anniversary.
- Have fun looking back on all your happy memories, I’m sure there are lots of them. Have a great anniversary.
- Sending you warm wishes on your special anniversary!
When it comes to a wedding anniversary, saying the right thing really matters. However, it is not always easy to come up with something that conveys just how you are feeling on this special day.
Whether you are looking to send a message to your significant other on your anniversary or to send a message to another special couple, there are plenty of things that you can say.
Why not use some of these heartfelt and funny greetings the next time you need to send anniversary wishes and see just how happy it makes the person on the receiving end.
Anniversary Wishes Infographic