Appreciate Synonym! This lesson provides a list of common synonyms for appreciate with useful example sentences and ESL infographics. Learning those words to use instead of appreciate will help you expand your vocabulary.
Appreciate Definition and Examples
Meaning of Appreciate: To understand the quality, quantity or magnitude of something; to praise someone’s efforts or something’s qualities
- “I hope that now you appreciate the magnitude of the project, and therefore give us more time”
- “She does so much for you ellen, you should appreciate her efforts”
- “You can’t fully appreciate foreign literature in translation.”
List of Synonyms for Appreciate
Commonly used synonyms for “appreciate”.
A huge list of 100+ different words to use instead of “appreciate”.
- Be aware of
- Be conscious of
- Be fond of
- Be grateful
- Be obliged
- Catch on
- Defer to
- Delight in
- Figure out
- Give thanks
- Hold dear
- Look up to
- Luxuriate in
- Make out
- Rate highly
- Revel in
- Set store by
- Take in
- Take pleasure in
Appreciate Synonyms Infographic
Synonyms for Appreciate
Appreciate Synonyms with Examples
Learn another word for appreciate with example sentences.
We admire his working so hard.
I will cherish all the memories of us together!
I enjoy your company, but your brother bores me.
We esteem Sigmund Freud as the father of psychoanalysis.
She would like to talk to people one to one.
I prize that intimacy above everything.
He did not regard himself as her intellectual equal.
I relish the challenge of doing jobs that others turn down.
We must respect each other’s territorial integrity.
You need to savour this wine to get its full flavor.
When we learn to treasure simple happiness, we will be winners in life.
I value my independence too much to get married.
More example sentences wtih the word “appreciate”:
- They appreciate all the creature comforts of home.
- In time you’ll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.
- I’m so busy, I’d really appreciate any help I could get.
- He did not fully appreciate the significance of signing the contract.
- We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.
- Lotic brave person can appreciate the wonders of the rivers.
- The sound quality was poor so we couldn’t fully appreciate the music.
- The happiest people do not necessarily have the best of all.They simply appreciate what they find on their way.
- It was a great pleasure working with you my dear, We really appreciate your help you have rendered us, We will be missing you so much, All the very best!
Synonyms for Appreciate with Examples | Infographic