Ashamed Synonyms! The list below provides different ways to say “Ashamed” in English (synonyms for ashamed) with ESL printable worksheet and example sentences.
List of Synonyms for Ashamed
Ashamed Synonyms with Examples
- Example: I’ve never felt so embarrassed in my life!
- Example: She was left feeling exposed and vulnerable.
- Example: She was too shy to ask anyone for help.
- Example: I didn’t want to humiliate her in front of her colleagues.
- Example: I felt guilty about not visiting my parents more often.
- Example: They were very apologetic about the trouble they’d caused.
- Example: He was too bashful to talk about sex.
- Example: Her expression was contrite.
- Example: She’s hesitant about signing the contract.
- Example: She wanted to show how deeply repentant she was.