Learn more with useful phrases to express your opinions in English.
Asking Somebody’s Opinion
- What do think about that?
- Are you aware of…..?
- Do you agree with me?
- Do you know/see what I mean?
- Don’t you think (that) … ?
- How do you feel (about…)?
- How would you feel if….?
- How would you react, if ….?
- What are your thoughts on that?
- What are your views on…?
- What do you suggest?
- What do you think about/of…?
- What do you think we should do?
- What do you think/reckon?
- What does that mean to you?
- What do you reckon (about…)?
- What would you say to… / if we…?
- What’s your opinion about/of…..?
- Where do you stand (on…)?
- Where would you stand, if …?
- Would you agree with me that … ?
- Would you go along with that?
- You don’t think so?
Reminding Someone to Do Things
- You won’t forget to do it, will you?
- You will remember to do it.
- Can / Could I remind you to…?
- I’d like to remind you about…
- Don’t forget to do it.
- You haven’t forgotten about __, have you?
- You should bear in mind…
- I hope you haven’t forgotten to…
- Remember to do it.
- May I remind you / all passengers that…
- Sorry to be a bore but do remember to…
- I just wanted to remind you that…
Asking Somebody’s Opinion & Reminding Someone to Do Things | Image