Baby furniture and accessories refers to furniture and accessories created for babies. They are often used to help the parents of the baby keep it safe and comfortable in the home.
Baby Furniture and Accessories Vocabulary
List of Baby Furniture and Accessories
– Erin uses Johnson’s Baby Lotion to cleanse and moisturize.
– She was feeding from a baby bottle and eating standard baby food.
– The baby was sleeping in a bassinet the boys allegedly tipped over.
– The baby was slobbering all over her bib.
– The little girl is playing with a doll.
– The baby was waving around plastic rattles.
– The baby had soiled her diaper again.
Pacifier (U.S)/ Dummy (U.K)
– Her baby was sucking on a pacifier.
– She bought a new mobile yesterday.
– Another piece of the puzzle fell into place.
– She gave her baby a doll’s house.
Cot (U.K)/ Crib (U.S)
– Harry outgrew his cot when he was about two.
– This is the playroom, with a great big toy chest.
– Please give me a safety pin.
Stroller (U.S)/ Pram (U.K)
– A woman with a baby in a stroller was looking at clothes.
– Emily hugged her teddy bear tightly to her chest.
– Polly was playing with blocks.