Bathroom Accessories & Furniture! List of things in the bathroom with pictures and examples. Learn these bathroom vocabulary words to improve your English.
A bathroom is a room in the home for personal hygiene activities, generally containing a sink and either a bathtub, a shower, or both. In some countries, the toilet is included in this room, for ease of plumbing, whereas other cultures consider this insanitary, and give that fixture a room of its own.
Bathroom Accessories & Furniture
- Measuring jug
- Clothes peg (U.K)/ Clothespin (U.S)
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Soapy water
- Washing powder (U.K)/ Detergent (U.S)
- Trash bag
- Trash can
- Washing machine
- Laundry basket
- Electric razor
- Shaving cream
- Hair brush
- Bath toys
- Bath mat
Bathroom Accessories & Furniture Image
Bathroom Vocabulary Words with Pictures
– Put sugar and coffee granules in a measuring jug.
– He squeezed the last bit toothpaste out.
– He put his toothbrush down and rinsed his mouth out.
– There’s no soap in the bathroom!
Clothes peg (U.K)/ Clothespin (U.S)
– He snored so loud we had to stop him, so we put a clothes peg on his nose.
– I hung my coat up on a hanger.
– Can I borrow a hair dryer?
– What kind of shampoo do you use?
– She loved the scent in the house of wax polish.
– She used the soap, but not the scrubbing brush.
– He asked me to get some toilet paper.
– Hang your towel on that hook.
– I hung the T-shirt on the clothesline to air them out.
– I’m going to take a shower.
– I need to clean the bathtub.
– I ran to the store to buy some laundry detergent.
– I filled the bucket with water.
– She bought a new white mop.
– Lisa tossed Giddon a towel and plunged her hands into the soapy water in the sink.
Washing powder (U.K)/ Detergent (U.S)
– The washing powder bleached my sweater.
– There was a trash bag down on the ground.
– I’m sorry but I couldn’t find a trash can.
– She filled the sink with hot water.
– I need to go to the toilet.
– I often run the washing machine more than once a day.
– He takes the laundry to the laundry basket.
– I forgot to pack my razor.
– I want to buy an electric razor this weekend.
– I presented him with a tube of shaving cream.
– I use a mouthwash to keep my breath fresh.
– She had cleaned under her fingernails, twirled the wax out of her ears with a Q-tip.
– Your hair brush is too spiky for me.
– We use a comb to tidy our hair.
– I use cleanser on my face every night.
– I weighed myself on the bathroom scale.
– She handed me a tissue just as I sneezed.
– The children were wrangling over the new bath toys.
– When I turn a faucet on, water comes out of my shower.
– She was looking at her reflection in the mirror.
– My mother cleans the bath mat every week.
Bathroom Accessories & Furniture | Images
Bathroom Vocabulary Image 1
Bathroom Vocabulary Image 2
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List of tools & equipment classified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List of kitchen utensils and kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliances vocabulary words list.
- Household cleaning supplies in English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List of tech gadgets in English.
- Laboratory equipment with pictures.
- List of musical instruments in English.
- Photography vocabulary words list.
- List of stationery items and office supplies in English.
- List of tools with pictures.
- Gardening tools vocabulary words list.