Bedroom Vocabulary in English.
In the bedroom, there are many typical objects, such as air-conditioner, upholstered bench, dressing table, nightstand, …
Learning vocabulary words for common furniture inside a bedroom.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- 1 Names of Bedroom Objects with Pictures
- 1.1 Air-conditioner
- 1.2 Clothes valet
- 1.3 Bed
- 1.4 Anglepoise lamp/ Balanced-arm lamp
- 1.5 Cot (U.K)/ Crib (U.S)
- 1.6 Upholstered bench
- 1.7 Bedside table
- 1.8 Bookshelf
- 1.9 Bureau (U.K)/ Desk (U.S)
- 1.10 Chest of drawers (U.K)/ Dresser (U.S)
- 1.11 Clock
- 1.12 Fan
- 1.13 Pillow
- 1.14 Hat stand
- 1.15 Dressing table
- 1.16 Table lamp
- 1.17 Mirror
- 1.18 Curtains
- 1.19 Ironing board
- 1.20 Television
- 1.21 Telephone
- 1.22 Hope chest
- 1.23 Picture
- 1.24 Nightstand
- 2 In the Bedroom Vocabulary in English | Picture
- 3 In the Bedroom Vocabulary | Video for Kids
Names of Bedroom Objects with Pictures
– Though the air-conditioner gave off warm air, he felt cold.
– She bought a new clothes valet to hang her clothes.
– He felt too lazy to get out of bed.
Anglepoise lamp/ Balanced-arm lamp
– I need the artificial light of anglepoise lamp on the writing table.
Cot (U.K)/ Crib (U.S)
– The baby is fast asleep in his cot.
– We sat down on the upholstered bench.
– Ginny groped for her glasses on the bedside table.
– Jack edged the dictionary in on the bookshelf.
Bureau (U.K)/ Desk (U.S)
– He deposited the books on the desk.
Chest of drawers (U.K)/ Dresser (U.S)
– He bought a dresser, a pair of night tables, two bookcases for his books and records.
– I forbid anyone to touch that clock.
– There is a fan in our room.
– I rest my head on a soft pillow filled with feather.
– Hang your hat on the hat stand.
– I left it on her dressing table with a note.
– I sat down and he turned on a table lamp.
– She was looking at her reflection in the mirror.
– She blinked when I opened the curtains.
– I need to buy a new ironing board.
– I saw the Olympic Games on television.
– The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
– There is a hope chest in the corner of the room.
– She wanted a famous artist to paint her picture.
– Books are always in his suitcase or on his nightstand.
In the Bedroom Vocabulary in English | Picture
In the Bedroom Vocabulary | Video for Kids