Bedroom Vocabulary in English.
In the bedroom, there are many typical objects, such as air-conditioner, upholstered bench, dressing table, nightstand, …
Learning vocabulary words for common furniture inside a bedroom.
In the Bedroom Vocabulary
Names of Bedroom Objects with Pictures
– Though the air-conditioner gave off warm air, he felt cold.
– She bought a new clothes valet to hang her clothes.
– He felt too lazy to get out of bed.
Anglepoise lamp/ Balanced-arm lamp
– I need the artificial light of anglepoise lamp on the writing table.
Cot (U.K)/ Crib (U.S)
– The baby is fast asleep in his cot.
– We sat down on the upholstered bench.
– Ginny groped for her glasses on the bedside table.
– Jack edged the dictionary in on the bookshelf.
Bureau (U.K)/ Desk (U.S)
– He deposited the books on the desk.
Chest of drawers (U.K)/ Dresser (U.S)
– He bought a dresser, a pair of night tables, two bookcases for his books and records.
– I forbid anyone to touch that clock.
– There is a fan in our room.
– I rest my head on a soft pillow filled with feather.
– Hang your hat on the hat stand.
– I left it on her dressing table with a note.
– I sat down and he turned on a table lamp.
– She was looking at her reflection in the mirror.
– She blinked when I opened the curtains.
– I need to buy a new ironing board.
– I saw the Olympic Games on television.
– The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
– There is a hope chest in the corner of the room.
– She wanted a famous artist to paint her picture.
– Books are always in his suitcase or on his nightstand.