Begin Synonyms! The list below shows different ways to say Begin (synonyms for Begin) with meaning and examples that you should learn to improve your English vocabulary.
List of Synonyms for Begin in English
- Set Out (On)
Begin Synonyms with Examples
- Example: We will commence with this work.
- Example: I opened the window.
- Example: It started to rain.
- Example: They wanted to initiate a discussion on economics.
- Example: They managed to launch on a new business.
Set Out (On)
- Example: We set out on our journey at 6 a.m.
- Example: The committee was established in 1912.
Synonyms for BEGIN | Image
Learn other ways to say Begin in English with examples.