Learn Bicycle Parts Vocabulary in English.
A bicycle, also called a cycle or bike, is a human-powered, pedal-driven, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A bicycle rider is called a cyclist, or bicyclist.
The bicycle consists of many different parts. Each part of a bicycle has a very important function.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- 1 Bicycle Parts Vocabulary
- 2 Bicycle Parts Vocabulary | Picture
- 3 Bicycle Parts Vocabulary | Video for Kids
Bicycle Parts Vocabulary
Learn names for different parts of a bicycle
– Bill clamped the horn to the handlebar of his bicycle.
– He is repairing the brake lever of a bicycle.
– The brake cable needs tightening up.
– The driver’s seat is too high, I have to readjust it.
– Do the test again with the rear brake.
– I saw he sit on the crossbar of his bike.
– The frame is made of steel.
– The pedals of a cycle are attached to a crank.
– I got my bag caught in the wheel of my bicycle.
– She caught her skirt up in the chain of her bicycle.
– She put her foot down on the pedal.
– He then placed two chain wheels on the left side.
– The front brake of this bicycle needs replacing.
– This old bike has a metal front fork.
– They are replacing the hub.
– Her fingers still clung to the spokes, keeping one wheel out of action.
– The rim is made of metal.
– Now the tire companies have fought back.