Bike parts! Learn different bicycle parts in English with pictures and examples. Learn these parts of a bicycle to improve and increase your vocabulary words about transportation in English.
A bicycle, also called a cycle or bike, is a human-powered, pedal-driven, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A bicycle rider is called a cyclist, or bicyclist.
The bicycle consists of many different parts. Each part of a bicycle has a very important function.
List of Bicycle Parts
- Brake lever
- Brake cable
- Rear brake
- Chain wheel
- Front brake
- Front fork
Bike Parts Names with Examples
Learn names for different parts of a bicycle with examples.
– Bill clamped the horn to the handlebar of his bicycle.
– He is repairing the brake lever of a bicycle.
– The brake cable needs tightening up.
– The driver’s seat is too high, I have to readjust it.
– Do the test again with the rear brake.
– I saw he sit on the crossbar of his bike.
– The frame is made of steel.
– The pedals of a cycle are attached to a crank.
– I got my bag caught in the wheel of my bicycle.
– She caught her skirt up in the chain of her bicycle.
– She put her foot down on the pedal.
– He then placed two chain wheels on the left side.
– The front brake of this bicycle needs replacing.
– This old bike has a metal front fork.
– They are replacing the hub.
– Her fingers still clung to the spokes, keeping one wheel out of action.
– The rim is made of metal.
– Now the tire companies have fought back.
Bicycle Parts Chart
Bike Parts: Useful Parts of a Bicycle Video
Learn different parts of a bike with American English pronunciation.
List of transportation and vehicles vocabulary words in English with different categories.
- Types of vehicles in English with pictures.
- Bicycle parts vocabulary words illustrated with images.
- Car parts vocabulary words with picture.
- Types of ships and boats: ship names and boat names in English.
- Types of trucks in English.
- Aircraft parts in English with pictures.
- Motorcycle parts in English.
- Road signs names in the UK with pictures.