Happy Birthday! List of birthday words in English with pictures and example sentences. Learn these happy birthday words to improve your vocabulary in English.
Birthday is an occasion when a person or institution celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with gifts, cards, a party, or a rite of passage.
Learn more with 25+ ways to say Happy Birthday in English.
Happy Birthday Words
- Birthday card
- Birthday hat
- Birthday cake
- Ice cream bar
- Gift tag
- Chips (UK)/ French fries (US)
- Ice cream sundae
Happy Birthday Words with Pictures and Examples
– Can you help me blow up these balloons?
– I received a belated birthday card this morning.
– She was wearing a lovely birthday hat.
– I cut a piece of birthday cake for them all.
– She tied the ribbon in a bow.
– Would you like some cakes or biscuits?
– Too much candy is bad for your teeth.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
Ice cream bar
– I want something cold like an ice cream bar.
– I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
– She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
– The winning team was showered with confetti.
– It is a gift for my brother.
– They did the room out with streamer ready for the party.
– He decided to become a clown to join the wacky world of the circus.
– This is a gift tag.
– He played the tune on the horn.
– I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.
– She also doesn’t share birthday cupcakes with her friends.
Chips (UK)/ French fries (US)
– Don’t put so much salt on your chips!
– She drank her soda through a straw.
Ice cream sundae
– They had cake and ice cream sundae at the party.
Happy Birthday Words in English | Image
Happy Birthday Video
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.