Happy Birthday! Learn Birthday Vocabulary in English through Pictures and Examples.
Birthday is an occasion when a person or institution celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with gifts, cards, a party, or a rite of passage.
On your birthday, your friends and family may send you birthday cards and gifts. You may celebrate your birthday with a birthday party, with a birthday cake, and with decorations like candles and balloons. All of you sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY song.
Birthday vocabulary words – This is list of words that we use when talking about or at Birthday.
Birthday Vocabulary in English
– Can you help me blow up these balloons?
– I received a belated birthday card this morning.
– She was wearing a lovely birthday hat.
– I cut a piece of birthday cake for them all.
– She tied the ribbon in a bow.
– Would you like some cakes or biscuits?
– Too much candy is bad for your teeth.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
Ice cream bar
– I want something cold like an ice cream bar.
– I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
– She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
– The winning team was showered with confetti.
– It is a gift for my brother.
– They did the room out with streamer ready for the party.
– He decided to become a clown to join the wacky world of the circus.
– This is a gift tag.
– He played the tune on the horn.
– I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.
– She also doesn’t share birthday cupcakes with her friends.
Chips (UK)/ French fries (US)
– Don’t put so much salt on your chips!
– She drank her soda through a straw.
Ice cream sundae
– They had cake and ice cream sundae at the party.