Birthday Wishes! Birthdays are a special time and a great cause for celebration. There are of course many things that we can do in order to celebrate the birthday of someone that we know or love. One of those things is to send a message wishing them a happy birthday. In this article, we are going to be taking a look at various ways in which we can wish someone a happy birthday, we are going to look at the different mediums which can be used in order to do this effectively.
We all know what it is like when it comes to finding just the right thing to say to someone on their birthday. It may be someone who is particularly close to us and who means a lot to us, coming up with something special to say to them can make a huge difference on their special day. But it is not always easy to do this.
Birthdays are a great time to show someone that you care, buying a gift is always a good idea and sending a message along with that gift can add that little extra something special. You might decide to treat the birthday person to an evening out, perhaps a nice meal or some cocktails in a bar or maybe even a trip to the theatre. During the evening, you might decide that you wish to tell them how wonderful you hope their birthday is.
We are now going to take a look at some ways in which you can do both of these things in a special, caring and memorable way.
Birthday Text Messages
In this age of technology, it is not uncommon to wish someone a happy birthday by way of a text message or through the use of social media apps such as Facebook messenger. There are many ways in which you can express your birthday greetings this way. Let’s take a look at some of these now.
- It’s party time! Blow out your candles, cut up the cake and let’s celebrate! Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- May all your dreams come true on your birthday. Have a wonderful day.
- Here’s to making this birthday a memorable one.
- Happy birthday to someone who really deserves a great day!
- Dear (insert name here) may you have every success and happiness in the year to come and may your birthday be filled with joy.
- To someone very special on their birthday, have a beautiful day.
- I hope your birthday is as sweet as you, wishing you a brilliant day.
Birthday Card Greetings
It is one of the most common things to do on a birthday, send a car. But what can you write inside to make sure that the recipient really feels filled with happiness and love upon reading it? Here are some ideas of what you might write.
- Sending you my prayers and wishes on your special day. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to someone who brings light to my life, may your day be as special as you are.
- I feel so blessed to have someone like you in my life, and even more blessed that I can share your birthday with you.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday and hoping that you get everything you wished for.
- Here’s to enjoying every moment of your special day. Happy birthday to you.
- I am writing this card to wish you every bit of happiness that you deserve on your birthday.
- To someone who is my inspiration, I wish you a lovely birthday.
Wishing a Happy Birthday Whilst Face to Face
Finding the right words to tell someone that you wish them a happy birthday when you are on the spot, in front of them can be tricky. But with a little creativity, these ideas can help you to get the message across.
- It is wonderful to be able to share this special day with you, I hope it is filled with every happiness. Happy birthday.
- Let’s party! It’s time to celebrate, and I am so excited to be celebrating with you on your birthday.
- I can’t think of any better way of spending this day than with you. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday.
- Here’s to brighter days for the year to come, and here’s to a day full of fun. Happy birthday.
- I hope that every plan you make comes to fruition on your birthday. Have a really lovely day.
- You are one of the most cherished and dear people in my life and your birthday should be special, so here I am to make sure that it happens. Have a perfect day.
- Your birthday is a day to pamper yourself and have a treat. Let’s do this together and give you a wonderful birthday that you deserve.
Birthday Wishes Via Email
Writing an email is a great way to wish someone a happy birthday, especially if you are unable to actually see them on the day. We are now going to take a look at some ways in which you might send birthday wishes to someone through an email.
- Sending you warm wishes on your birthday. Here’s to a fantastic day.
- Even though I can’t be there with you, I know you will be celebrating and I’ll be thinking of you every step of the way. Have a very happy birthday,
- This is your special day and you deserve every happiness. Happy birthday to you!
- Happy birthday to a special someone, I hope your day is filled with fun and happiness.
- You are so special to me, and I am sending you all my love on your birthday.
- Now you are older, smarter and much wiser, have a very happy birthday!
Learn more with different ways to say happy birthday in English.
Whether you want to wish that special someone a happy birthday through a message, a card or to their face, there are many ways in which you can do this. These birthday greetings are designed to show someone just how important they are and how much you wish them to have a very happy birthday.
Birthday Wishes Infographic
Birthday Wishes List
- List of birthday wishes for your son
- List of birthday wishes for your dad
- List of birthday wishes for your mom
- List of birthday wishes for your brother
- List of birthday wishes for your sister
- List of birthday wishes for your husband
- List of birthday wishes for your wife
- List of birthday wishes for your friends
- List of funny birthday wishes