“Blow me” is an idiomatic term that you will hear used in some informal conversations. If you think this phrase means to blow on someone, you would be mistaken. Read on to find out what the real meaning of this phrase is and to find out the information regarding its origin. Keep reading to find example sentences and conversations to help you further understand how the phrase is used in context. Conclude your reading with suggested alternatives that you can use to take the place of the phrase “blow me” to still relate the same meaning.
Blow Me Meaning
The idiomatic phrase “blow me,” also considered to be a form of slang, is an expression that someone uses to show their frustration with someone or something else in a particularly annoying situation. It can be said in a serious manner or in a joking humorous way and many consider it to be vulgar.
Origin of this idiom
The origin of the phrase “blow me” as a figurative form of speech most likely came from another meaning of the word. Blow me can be a request by someone who wants another person to perform the act of fellatio on them. However, there is no specific information regarding the first use of this phrase in the figurative sense to mean what is stated above.
“Blow Me” Examples
- If you all think you are better than me you can blow me!
- If you want to talk crap about me behind my back then you all just blow me!
- Yeah, last time we met you just wanted to blow me away with a bazooka.
A conversation between two friends.
- Friend 1: I hear Julie has the major hots for you bro!
- Friend 2: Oh blow me! You are full of crap! Everyone knows she is dating Collin.
- Friend 1: I know! That doesn’t mean she can’t like you too!
- Friend 2: Yeah, well I don’t like her so it doesn’t make a difference.
A conversation between an older and a younger brother.
- Older Brother: Russell! What did I tell you about coming into my room?
- Younger Brother: Blow me, Ronald! Mom said I could come in here to see if you had a pencil. I need one to do my homework.
- Older Brother: I don’t see how that’s my problem. Get out!
Alternatives to “Blow Me”
There are several phrases that you can use as a substitute for the phrase “blow me.” Some of the alternatives you could consider using include:
- Kiss my a$$
- Suck my d#$k
- F#$k off
Blow Me | Picture