If you are a fan of anime, then you have probably heard “Boku No Pico” before. If you haven’t heard of this before and are curious to know all about it, then continue reading. Here you will find the meaning of this slang phrase and information about its origin.
You will also discover other meanings if they exist and see the phrase used in conversation examples so you can gain a better understanding of the phrase used in context. Finally, you will see some alternate words or phrases that you can use in place of this phrase to mean the same thing.
Boku No Pico Meaning
What Does Boku No Pico Mean?
The slang phrase “Boku No Pico” essentially means that something is so awful or horrendous that it will give you nightmares.
Origin of Boku No Pico
The phrase gained its meaning from a three-episode anime that was released in 2010. Due to the nature of the anime, a type called hentai, people who saw it warned others not to watch it. This was due to people comparing it to child pornography. Since then, people have used the title of the anime, Boku no Pico, to describe situations or scenarios that would make the average person nauseous and is said to be produced by Lucifer or Satan.
Currently, there are no other known meanings of this slang phrase.
A text messaging conversation between two friends:
- Friend 1: If someone tells you to watch an anime called Boku no Pico, don’t do it!
- Friend 2: I have heard things about it and it seems pretty awful.
- Friend 1: Awful is not the word I would use. It is worse than awful. It is the stuff nightmares are made of.
An online conversation between two users in an anime forum.
- User 1: That anime was the worst!
- User 2: Was is a Boku no Pico?
- User 1: Okay, it wasn’t quite that bad but it was pretty close.
Alternatives to “Boku no Pico”
There are many words that you can use to replace the phrase “Boku no Pico” in conversation to relay the same meaning. Some of these include: