Types of Boots! List of useful boot names in English with pictures and examples. Learn these names of boots to enlarge your vocabulary words in English.
A boot is a special type of shoe which covers the foot and the ankle and extends up the leg, sometimes as far as the knee or even the hip. Boots are worn both for their functionality – protecting the foot and leg from water, snow, mud or hazards or providing additional ankle support for strenuous activities – as well as for reasons of style and fashion.
Types of Boots
List of Boots
- Knee high boots
- Insulated boots
- Work boots
- Combat boots
- Wellington boots
- Timberland boots
- Cowboy boots
- Laced booties
- Steel-toe boots
- Army boots
- Desert boots
Boot Names with Pictures and Examples
Knee high boots
– She looked fabulous in a mini-skirt and knee-high boots.
– I can’t get my insulated boots on!
– I can’t take my boots off, they’re so tight!
– He sold work boots on a market stall.
– He was wearing his combat boots.
– She opened her suitcase and took out a pair of uggs.
– In the winter she wears thick socks, Wellington boots and gloves.
– You don’t mind if I take my timberland boots off, do you?
– She wears cowboy boots and clothes too young for her.
– My best friend gives me a pair of Lita.
– Laced booties are fashionable again this autumn.
– His new steel-toe boots raised blisters on his feet.
– He sat on the bed to take his army boots off.
– I want to buy desert boots, but don’t know where.
Boot Names in English | Picture
Types of Boots Video
Learn different types of boots with American English pronunciation.
Types of Shoes
Learn different types of shoes in English
- List of shoe names with pictures.
- Types of heels in English.
- Types of boots with pictures.
- Athletic shoes vocabulary in English.