Learn Boots Vocabulary in English through Pictures, videos and examples.
A boot is a special type of shoe which covers the foot and the ankle and extends up the leg, sometimes as far as the knee or even the hip. Boots are worn both for their functionality – protecting the foot and leg from water, snow, mud or hazards or providing additional ankle support for strenuous activities – as well as for reasons of style and fashion.
Boots Vocabulary in English
List of Boots in English
Here is a list of different boots in English.
Knee high boots
– She looked fabulous in a mini-skirt and knee-high boots.
– I can’t get my insulated boots on!
– I can’t take my boots off, they’re so tight!
– He sold work boots on a market stall.
– He was wearing his combat boots.
– She opened her suitcase and took out a pair of uggs.
– In the winter she wears thick socks, Wellington boots and gloves.
– You don’t mind if I take my timberland boots off, do you?
– She wears cowboy boots and clothes too young for her.
– My best friend gives me a pair of Lita.
– Laced booties are fashionable again this autumn.
– His new steel-toe boots raised blisters on his feet.
– He sat on the bed to take his army boots off.
– I want to buy desert boots, but don’t know where.