Learn English vocabulary through pictures for Camping Tool Set.
Much of the remaining needed camping tools is commonly available in the home, including: dishes, pots and pans; however, many people opt not to use their home items, but instead utilize tools better tailored for camping.
The following is a list of commonly used camping tool set:
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
– He tightened up the rope a little.
– Don’t let your child play with matches.
– He found the binoculars and focused them on the boat.
– South is opposite north on a compass.
– He had remembered to bring a pair of gloves.
– My new hiking boots will be great once I’ve broken them in.
– He used a torch to see into the dark cupboard.
– A lighter is a rare commodity here.
– I lent my penknife to someone, but I can’t remember who it was now.
– Julian used an axe to chop down the old apple tree.
– Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
– There was a lantern hanging over the door.
– He put the frying pan on the gas burner.
– There is still a little water left in that thermos bottle.
– He then lying on deck chair leisurely eating watermelon.
– We never took the kitchen sink, but we always brought a barbeque grill.
Tongs for charcoal
– All you need is a pair of hot tongs for charcoal.
First aid kit
– They may be included in first aid kit and also in camping equipment.
– You can leave the key under the mat.
– They sat around the campfire, watching the flickering flames.
– Thread the cubes of meat and vegetables onto metal skewers.
– He lay back on the grass using his backpack as a pillow.
– The tent protected us from the worst of the weather.
– This sleeping bag is very warm.
– We bought a camper van so we could go away whenever the fancy took us.