Helpful List of Clothes and Accessories Names with ESL Printable Worksheets and Examples. Common vocabulary for clothes and accessories – Clothing or clothes is a collective term for garments, items worn on the body. Clothes can be made of textiles, animal skin, or other thin sheets of materials put together.
An accessory can be any piece of clothing that you wear or carry as long as it isn’t part of the main outfit.
Clothes and Accessories List | Video Lesson
Clothes and Accessories Names with Pictures
Names of Clothes and Accessories in English
– This skirt is nice.
– I hope that she’s wearing a bikini.
– The men’s collection featured button up shirts, blazers, and dress pants.
– Does this skirt go with my jumper?
– He wore old jeans and a pair of sneakers.
– The man in the hoodie was younger and his face was dirty.
– He wore blue pants without a vest.
– I don’t feel comfortable in high heels.
– She is fond of wearing flip flops and Birkenstocks.
– He looked in her handbag and saw his car keys.
– I like this tank top. It goes with my baggy jeans.
– He was wearing a blue silk singlet and boxer shorts.
– A man must have boots.
– He wears his shorts.
– I want to buy a polo shirt.
– I’ve come out without my umbrella.
– You need a dress.
– The man was wearing an oversized Hawaiian shirt splotched with big flowers.
– They made a few mittens or socks, but not many.
– He hated wearing dirty socks.
– Tomorrow he would bring his own swimsuit.
– I’m looking for a black trench coat.
– I don’t have a warm winter coat.
– She had taken off her straw hat.
– I need a new cap.
– He tied a scarf around his neck.
Clothes and Accessories Vocabulary | Image
Clothes and Accessories Names for Kids
Learn English Vocabulary for Clothing
- Men’s Clothing Printables
- Women’s Clothing Names in English
- Children’s Clothing with Pictures
- Winter Clothes Images
- Summer Clothes List
- Clothes & Accessories for Kids
- Accessories Vocabulary
- Makeup & Cosmetics in English
- Personal Care Products Names with Pictures