List of common collocations with COME in English with examples.
Useful Collocations with COME
Come clean about
- Mom, I need to come clean about the vase, I broke it not Tommy.
- The movie was so boring that I came close to walking out of the cinema.
Come complete with
- Our machines come complete with a ten-year warranty.
- I always come early for meetings.
- For me family always comes first.
Come into view
- We were watching the stars when suddenly a shooting star came into view.
- Greg comes last in every race.
Come on time
- The movie starts at 9 am. Please come on time.
- There is a test next week, come prepared.
Come right back
- Where’s Johnny? He went to get some coffee, he said he’ll come right back.
Come to a compromise
- We need to come to a compromise about our vacation plans.
Come to a conclusion
- The debate did not come to a conclusion until yesterday.
Come to a decision
- We must come to a decision about what to do next by tomorrow.
Come to a realization
- I have just come to a realization!
Come to a stop
- Suddenly the music came to a stop.
Come to an agreement
- It is great that we were able to come to an agreement.
Come to an end
- I wondered if my football career was coming to an end.
Come to life
- One team will try to make those four stories come to life.
Come to sb’s rescue
- He was about to drop a huge tray of dishes when Brad came to his rescue.
Come to terms with
- He had to figure out how to come to terms with her.
Come under attack
- The new policy has come under attack by environmentalists.
Come up with
- I couldn’t come up with any good ideas for my mom’s 50th birthday party.
Useful Collocations with COME in English | Picture
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations
Useful List of Commonly Used Verb Collocations to Speak English Fluently.