Useful Collocations with GO
- We should go abroad on holiday this year.
- The milk will go bad if it is not kept in the fridge.
- Many men go bald at an early age.
- The company is about to go bankrupt.
- The old cat is starting to go blind.
- The old man is going to go crazy.
- Many old people go deaf.
- I would like to go fishing this weekend.
Go insane (idiom)
- If you don’t stop making that noise, I’m going to go (completely) insane!
- I’d go mad if I was stuck at home all day.
- Cats often go missing in the city.
Go on a date
- As for myself I doubt I’ll ever go on a date.
Go on a picnic
- We could go on a picnic today.
Go on foot
- I don’t have a car, so I will go on foot.
- I’ll just go online and look up her address.
Go out of business
- The farmer is going out of business.
Go out of fashion
- Their music will never go out of fashion.
- I often go overseas on business trips.
- The animals go quiet when there’s a predator around.
- I want to go sailing.
- The process did not always go smoothly.
Go to the beach/to the movie
- I want to go to the beach with my friends at weekend.
Go to war
- We were always told we would never have to go to war.
Useful Collocations with GO | Picture
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations
Useful List of Commonly Used Verb Collocations to Speak English Fluently.