Collocations with Pay! Learn commonly used collocations and expressions with Pay in English with example sentences and ESL picture to improve your English.
Useful list of verb noun collocations in English.
Collocations with Pay
List of Expressions with Pay
- Pay a bill
- Pay a fine
- Pay a visit
- Pay attention
- Pay by credit card
- Pay cash
- Pay interest
- Pay one’s respects
- Pay someone a compliment
- Pay someone a visit
Examples of Collocations with Pay
Pay a bill
- I refuse to pay a bill if I am not satisfied with the service.
Pay a fine
- If you break the law, you sometimes have to pay a fine.
Pay a visit
- If you have time, pay a visit to the local museum.
- The teacher told the student to pay attention to his spelling.
Pay by credit card
- You can shop online and pay by credit card.
- We’ll have to pay cash for the tickets.
- Afterward, they pay interest at a rate of 6.65 percent.
Pay one’s respects
- We should go over and pay our respects to the new neighbors.
Pay someone a compliment
- Tom paid Bill a compliment when he told him he was intelligent.
Pay someone a visit
- We need to pay grandma a visit.
Expressions with Pay | Picture
Last Updated on April 3, 2020