Collocations with Save! Learn commonly used collocations and expressions with Save in English with example sentences and ESL picture to improve your English.
Useful list of verb noun collocations in English.
Collocations with SAVE
List of Expressions with Save
- Save electricity
- Save energy
- Save lives
- Save money
- Save one’s strength
- Save someone a seat
- Save someone’s life
- Save something
- Save space
- Save time
- Save yourself the trouble
Examples of Collocations with Save
- Turn off the light when you leave a room to save electricity.
- What are ways that we can save energy?
- Spotting the disease early can save lives.
- We stayed in a cheapo hotel to save money.
Save one’s strength
- You’re sick so save your strength, and don’t try to do anything.
Save someone a seat
- I will be late to the movie. Will you save me a seat?
Save someone’s life
- Wearing a seat belt in a car can save your life.
- It’s just a wonderful feeling to save something.
- She saved some space in her suitcase for souvenirs.
- It’ll save time if we go by cab.
Save yourself the trouble
- You should save yourself the trouble.