Learn useful collocations with SAVE in English with examples.
Useful Collocations with SAVE
- Turn off the light when you leave a room to save electricity.
- What are ways that we can save energy?
- Spotting the disease early can save lives.
- We stayed in a cheapo hotel to save money.
Save one’s strength
- You’re sick so save your strength, and don’t try to do anything.
Save someone a seat
- I will be late to the movie. Will you save me a seat?
Save someone’s life
- Wearing a seat belt in a car can save your life.
- It’s just a wonderful feeling to save something.
- She saved some space in her suitcase for souvenirs.
- It’ll save time if we go by cab.
Save yourself the trouble
- You should save yourself the trouble.
Useful Collocations with SAVE | Image
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations
Useful List of Commonly Used Verb Collocations to Speak English Fluently.