Collocations with Say! Learn commonly used collocations and expressions with Say in English with example sentences and ESL picture to improve your English.
Useful list of verb noun collocations in English.
Collocations with SAY
List of Expressions with Say
- Say a word
- Say for certain/sure
- Say goodbye
- Say hello
- Say no more
- Say nothing
- Say something
- Say sorry
- Say yes/no
Collocations with Say with Example Sentences
Say a word
- He’d never say a word to me.
Say for certain/sure
- I cannot say for sure what will happen.
- I just have to say goodbye to Jane.
- We came to say hello as we were passing through.
Say no more
- I will say no more on these matters, important though they are.
- I’ll say nothing about you.
- Let me say something before we go.
- Why should I say sorry when it’s not my fault?
- You can say “yes” if you agree with my opinion.
Expressions with Say | Picture
Last Updated on April 3, 2020