Learn useful collocations with SAY in English.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Say a word
- He’d never say a word to me.
Say for certain/sure
- I cannot say for sure what will happen.
- I just have to say goodbye to Jane.
- We came to say hello as we were passing through.
Say no more
- I will say no more on these matters, important though they are.
- I’ll say nothing about you.
- Let me say something before we go.
- Why should I say sorry when it’s not my fault?
- You can say “yes” if you agree with my opinion.
Useful collocations with SAY in English.