CONFUSED Synonym! This list below shows different ways to say Confused in English with example sentences. Learn these synonyms for confused with ESL picture to enhance your vocabulary in English.
List of Synonyms for Confused
Commonly used synonyms for the word “confused”.
List of 50+ words to use instead of “confused”.
- Mixed up
Confused Synonyms with Examples
- Example: It was a hectic, disorganized weekend.
- Example: She arrived late, looking hot and flustered.
- Example: I’m baffled as to why she hasn’t called.
- Example: David looked a little befuddled.
- Example: She turned around, with a bewildered look on her face.
- Example: Jenny was still dazed by the blow to her head.
- Example: He seemed slightly distracted, as if something was worrying him.
- Example: She gets muddled when the teacher starts shouting.
- Example: She looked perplexed.
- Example: I was puzzled by the instructions for assembling the desk.
Synonyms for Confused | Image