What is another word for “creative”? Following is a list of commonly used synonyms for “creative” in English with ESL images and useful example sentences. Learning these words to use instead of “creative” will help you broaden your English vocabulary.
“Creative” Definition and Examples
Meaning of “Creative”:
This is an act of making something original or from nothing but imagination. It involves producing original content or works.
- Her son is very creative when it comes to artworks, you can see how well he does.
- Greg decided to be a little more creative with all the work he had on the ground.
- I will make sure I come up with more creative and innovative ideas to make the business a success.
Other Words for “Creative”
Widely used synonyms for “creative”.
A big list of 95+ different words to use instead of “creative”.
Synonyms for Creative with Examples
Learn creative synonym examples in English.
The exhibition runs the whole gamut of artistic styles.
He is very clever and endlessly resourceful.
She is doubly gifted: as a writer and as an artist.
She’s very hard-working but not very imaginative.
He had been using an ingenious method.
These river banks have inspired poets for many centuries.
It inspired me to be more inventive with my own cooking.
Most of us are more productive in the morning.
Under his visionary leadership, the city prospered.
More creative synonym examples in English:
- Let your imagination run wild and be creative.
- Creative, two-way learning between teacher and pupil can take place.
- She’s a wonderfully creative dancer but she doesn’t have the technique of a truly great performer.
- Flexibility is intrinsic to creative management.
- The masses have boundless creative power.
- Most people are creative in one way or another.
- The program contains some creative and visually stimulating material.
Another Word for Creative | Infographic