List of Glassware! Learn useful cups and glasses vocabulary words in English with ESL pictures and examples sentences to improve your English.
A cup is a small open container used for drinking and carrying drinks. It can be made of wood, plastic, glass, clay, metal, stone, china or other materials, and it might have a stem, handles or other adornments.
Types of Cups and Glasses
List of Glassware
- Wine glass
- Water goblet
- Margarita glass
- Hurricane glass
- Champagne flute
- Cocktail glass
- Irish coffee glass
- Cognac balloon
- Plastic cup
- Beer mug
- Weizen glass
- Footed pilsner glass
- Collins glass
- Vodka glass
- Shot glass
Cups and Glasses with Pictures and Examples
– Her wine glass was still quite full.
– This is a water goblet.
– Strain and pour into a chilled margarita glass.
– Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with orange wheel.
– I don’t even own one Champagne flute, let alone a set.
– Her cocktail glass was frosted with sugar.
Irish coffee glass
– Pour coffee into an Irish coffee glass.
– Phillips ordered a cognac balloon.
– Megan unpacked the picnic tea and handed me a plastic cup.
– He was so thirsty that he drank a mug of milk.
– How much does your beer mug contain?
– Please fill this weizen glass for me.
– Please hand me a saucer to put under my teacup.
– Break each egg into a demitasse cup with a rounded bottom.
Footed pilsner glass
– I always drink beer from a footed pilsne glass.
– In a collins glass or other tall glass, combine white and yolk.
– I like this vodka glass.
– Carry a shot glass in your beach bag.
List of Cups and Glasses | Glassware Picture
Useful list of kitchenware in English with pictures.
- List of kitchen utensils in English.
- Kitchen appliances with pictures.
- List of glassware, cups and glasses in English.
- Formal table setting: list of tableware with pictures.