Children’s clothing or kids’ clothing is clothing for children who have not yet grown to full height.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
– She bought a pair of yellow overalls.
– Baby is wearing a hat, mittens and a coat.
– I take the blue beanie.
– The baby was slobbering all over her baby apron.
– He wore his socks.
– Excuse me while I change the baby’s diaper.
– The baby is wearing a singlet.
– I sat down and took off my shoes and socks.
– The dress was held together by several safety pins.