Learn Children’s Clothing List with Pictures, ESL Worksheet and Examples. Children’s clothes or kids’ clothing is clothing for children who have not yet grown to full height.
English Vocabulary for Children’s Clothes
Kids’ Clothing Names in English
– She bought a pair of yellow overalls.
– Baby is wearing a hat, mittens and a coat.
– I take the blue beanie.
– The baby was slobbering all over her baby apron.
– He wore his socks.
– Excuse me while I change the baby’s diaper.
– The baby is wearing a singlet.
– I sat down and took off my shoes and socks.
– The dress was held together by several safety pins.