Exciting synonym! Following is a list of commonly used synonyms for exciting in English with ESL images and useful example sentences. Learning these words to use instead of exciting will help you enhance your English vocabulary.
Exciting Definition and Examples
Meaning of Exciting:
This can be a feeling of being very eager in doing something. It is also an adjective used in expressing enthusiasm. It can be said to be a state of increased energy or a rise in feelings and emotions.
- The movie becomes exciting as the main character showed up.
- This is just becoming more exciting as i am beginning to understand you now.
List of Synonyms for Exciting
Exciting Synonyms Infographic
Synonyms for Exciting
Exciting Synonyms with Examples
Learn another word for exciting with example sentence.
His life makes a compelling story.
The band gave an electrifying performance.
We have just got some exhilarating news.
The question of race today is an explosive one.
I found the book so gripping that I couldn’t put it down.
The sound of martial music is always inspiring.
One day I had a mind-blowing experience.
It is very moving to see how much strangers can care for each other.
His speech was a powerful spur to action.
In a rousing speech, the President hit out against the trade union.
It is shocking that they involved children in the crime.
Paddy’s words had a startling effect on the children.
I find his work very stimulating.
His stirring speech heated the audience’s imagination.
It’s thrilling to see people diving into the sea from a cliff.
More examples with the word “exciting”:
- The contest was too one-sided to be exciting.
- Headlines blazed the most exciting news.
- She had some exciting adventures in Egypt.
- The new model comes in an exciting range of colours.
- She led an exciting and glamorous life.
- It was one of the most exciting moments in his life.
- The second half of the book is more exciting.
- She ran from office to office, spreading the exciting news.