In this lesson, you’ll learn different expressions for Remembering and Forgetting that you can use in your daily English conversation.
Different Expressions for Remembering and Forgetting
Expressions for Remember Things
- As far as I can remember…
- I’ll always remember…
- I remember…
- If (my) memory serves me correctly,…
- I’ll never forget…
- As I recall…
- If I’m not / Unless I’m – mistaken…
- Now I come to think of it…
- I can (clearly) remember…
- I have a vague recollection of…
- As far as I can recall…
- If I remember correctly…
Expressions for Forgetting Something
- My mind went blank.
- I can’t remember.
- It doesn’t ring a bell.
- It completely slipped my mind.
- I’m sorry, I forgot about it.
- I forget.
- I lost my train of thought.
- It’s on the tip of my tongue.
- I don’t remember.
- It went in one ear and out the other.
- Can you refresh my memory?
- I had a senior moment.
- I failed to remember
- It escaped my memory.
- I’d forget my head if it wasn’t attached
- My memory is short.
- I do not memorize anything.
Expressions for Remembering and Forgetting| Image
December 7, 2018
- another way of saying i forget
- another way of saying not forgetting
- Another word for forget
- English Expressions on Forgetting and Remembering
- English Expressions on Remembering
- English idioms about memory
- Forget Synonyms
- Forgetting Synonyms
- other ways to say i don't remember
- other ways to say remembering
- Other words or expressions for forgetting something
- phrases for forgetting
- Phrases we use when trying to remember something
- Useful English Phrases to Say When You Forget Something
- ways of saying forget it
- ways of saying I don't remember