FAMOUS Synonyms! Here is the list of different ways of saying FAMOUS in English with example sentences. Learn these synonyms for famous with ESL worksheet to expand your English vocabulary.
- Example: He’s well-known in the local community.
- Example: The town is notable for its ancient harbour.
- Example: She was a truly remarkable woman.
- Example: It is renowned as one of the region’s best restaurants.
- Example: For the first week he never actually saw the fabled Jame.
The one and only
- Example: Here he is, the one and only Van Morrison!
- Example: She was prominent in the fashion industry.
- Example: He was soon one of the most celebrated young painters in England.
- Example: She has published six highly acclaimed novels.
- Example: His political skill is legendary.
- Example: The composer was one of many illustrious visitors to the town.
- Example: He is eminent both as a sculptor and as a portrait painter.
Synonyms for FAMOUS | Image