What is another word for “fat”? Learn synonyms for “fat” through picture and example sentences to increase your vocabulary in English.
Fat Definition and Examples
Meaning of Fat: Also known as lipids, it is an oily material that is the store of energy in humans or animals. It can also be used to describe the size and weight of a person that is greater than what is expected to be average.
- “This chicken is too oily. It looks like there’s a lot of fat under the skin.”
- “The typical practice of weight loss these days is not to be healthy but to not look fat.”
- “I could eat what I liked without getting fat.”
List of Synonyms for Fat
Frequently used synonyms for “fat”.
Big list of 165+ different words to use instead of “fat”.
- Filthy rich
- In the money
- Made of money
Other Words for “Fat” with Examples
For example: David is a bulky man with balding hair.
For example: My brother is much heavier than me.
For example: His plump face was wreathed in smiles.
For example: She was only a few pounds overweight.
For example: Obese patients are given dietary advice.
For example: Do you think I’m too chubby?
For example: He was a roly-poly little man.
For example: She is very big.
For example: I remember one time a little short, chunky white girl.
For example: He’s a very large child for his age.
For example: Her brothers were both hefty men in their forties.
More interesting examples with the word “fat”
- “If you weren’t so inactive you wouldn’t be so fat!”
- “Try to cut out the foods that are making you fat.”
- “After five minutes, the fat woman in the seat in front of me was asleep.”
- “Too much wining and dining is making him fat.”
- “Some producers of mineral water have made fat profits.”
- “Don’t spill too much fat on the barbecue as it could flare up.”
- “He had the audacity to tell me I was too fat.”
- “People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.”
Another Word for “Fat” | Image
1 thought on “Another Word for “Fat” | List of 165+ Synonyms for “Fat” with Examples”
Thanks bros! I was wondering why my wife was calling me a roly-poly mammoth of a man. This clears up so much to me. Also, I am confused about why my penpal wants to “do a yiff” on me if you could explain that in an upcoming article.