The acronym “FBSM” may or may not be one that you have heard or seen previously. It honestly probably all depends on the circles that you run in or things that you explore on the internet. You will not only find the meaning of this acronym here, but you will also discover the origin or the acronym if this information is available. Additionally, you can explore some other meanings if there are any worthy of mentioning and see some example conversations so you can understand the meaning of this acronym better by seeing it used in the proper context. Lastly, you will find some alternative words or phrases that can be used to take the place of the acronym “FBSM” in conversation to convey the same meaning.
What Does FBSM Mean?
The acronym “FBSM” is said to represent the phrase “full body sensual massage.” This massage is generally shared between two consensual partners. One partner lays nude on a table, while the other applies oil and rubs with his hands. It is unlike a regular massage because no body part is off-limits. In a consensual relationship, with the right mood and setting, this massage often leads to sexual intercourse.
Origin of FBSM
The idea of sensual massage has been used in other countries for nearly 2,000 years. The countries of India and China were the first to realize the benefits of this type of massage and often pair it with spiritual enlightenment also. This creates strength within the bond of the couple. While the U.S. was using regular massage for medicinal purposes, the use of sensual massage in the states did not occur until much later.
There are some other businesses and organizations that use the acronym “FBSM” to represent them. Some examples of these are “First Baptist Student Ministry,” “Full Bridge Sub Module,” “Food Bank St. Mary,” “File Based Service Management,” and “Fan Beam Source Modeling.”
A conversation between two friends.
- Friend 1: I don’t know what to do. I think Katie is getting bored with me in the bedroom.
- Friend 2: Have you ever tried FBSM?
- Friend 1: She isn’t into anything kinky.
- Friend 2: No, that would be BDSM. FBSM stands for Full Body Sensual Massage. It is a great way to reconnect with your partner through sensual touch.
- Friend 1: I might just have to look into that. I think that is something she would enjoy.
A conversation between two co-workers.
- Co-worker 1: I went to the strip club after work last night.
- Co-worker 2: Oh yeah? Did you get a lap dance?
- Co-worker 1: No way! I got more than that! She danced for me and I took her home and gave her an FBSM! Let’s just say it ended very happily!
- Co-worker 2: That must be the reason you seem so much happier today.
Other Ways to Say “FBSM”
There are some alternative phrases that you could use instead of using the acronym “FBSM” to convey the same meaning. Some of the phrases you could use include:
- tantric massage
- sensual massage
- full body rub
FBSM Meaning Infographic