The idiomatic phrase “feeling her up” may be a phrase that you hear or see occasionally in conversations and writing. Here you will find the meaning of this phrase and the information regarding its origin. You will also see examples of how to properly use this phrase in conversation and some alternative ways to say this phrase while still conveying the same meaning.
Feeling Her Up
Feeling Her Up Meaning
Origin of this idiom
There is little information known about the origin of this phrase. The first usage of the phrase occurred at some point during the early 1900s and that is all the specifics available concerning its origin. Its usage has been popular ever since.
“Feeling Her Up” Examples
A statement given in court by a witness during a trial.
- “When I walked into the room, our boss was feeling her up and she was crying. I heard her telling him to stop.”
A statement made to a cop by a witness to a fight while with his girlfriend.
- “I was with my girl and we were making out. Right in the middle of feeling her up, we hear these two guys fighting right next to our car. So, I got out to see what was going on and that’s when I heard the gun go off.”
A conversation between two high school students.
- Student 1: Are you going to the party at Ben’s house tonight?
- Student 2: Yes, of course I am. Claire is going to be there.
- Student 1: What does Claire have to do with it?
- Student 2: I am going to the party with the hopes that she will let me feel her up.
A conversation between two male friends at a bar.
- Friend 1: So did you get to go on a date with Sandra last night?
- Friend 2: Yes! It was awesome!
- Friend 1: Well, that sounds better than the first date.
- Friend 2: It was! I got to second base! She let me feel her up!
- Friend 1: Way to go bro!
Other Ways to Say “Feeling Her Up”
Like all idiomatic phrases, there are many alternative ways to say the phrase and still convey the same meaning. Some of the alternative ways you can say this phrase include:
- Touched her boobies
- Fondled her breasts
- I got to put my hand up her shirt
Feeling Her Up | Picture