Firefighter Tools! Learn firefighting and rescue vocabulary words in English through pictures and examples to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English. Are you a firefighter who is going to be working in an English speaking country? Perhaps you have a particular interest in the subject or maybe you simply want to add these words and phrases to your vocabulary in order to broaden your knowledge of the English language. In this section, you are going to be learning the names of firefighter tools which will help you to understand the subject better, especially in emergency situations or when reading about this subject in the news.
Firefighting and Rescue Vocabulary
Firefighting is the act of attempting to prevent the spread of and extinguish significant unwanted fires in buildings, vehicles, woodlands, …
Firefighter Tools & Equipment List
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire hydrant
- Fire engine
Firefighting and Rescue Vocabulary Words with Pictures
– He put on her coat and went out.
– The man on the motorcycle wore a helmet.
– There is a fire extinguisher on hand in case of a fire.
– On every floor there is a fire hydrant.
– Julian used an axe to chop down the old apple tree.
– Fire and water have no mercy.
– The rubber nozzle is all cracked.
– There is no smoke without fire.
– The police are still trying to establish the cause of the fire.
– He was up a ladder mending the roof.
– The firemen reeled out the hoses from their fire engine.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
– Pablo Cerda planed to become a paramedic.
Firefighter Tools List | Picture