Learn Firefighting and Rescue Vocabulary in English through pictures and examples.
Firefighting is the act of attempting to prevent the spread of and extinguish significant unwanted fires in buildings, vehicles, woodlands, …
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Firefighting and Rescue Vocabulary
– He put on her coat and went out.
– The man on the motorcycle wore a helmet.
– There is a fire extinguisher on hand in case of a fire.
– On every floor there is a fire hydrant.
– Julian used an axe to chop down the old apple tree.
– Fire and water have no mercy.
– The rubber nozzle is all cracked.
– There is no smoke without fire.
– The police are still trying to establish the cause of the fire.
– He was up a ladder mending the roof.
– The firemen reeled out the hoses from their fire engine.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
– Pablo Cerda planed to become a paramedic.