Fishing words! List of fishing terms in English with pictures and examples. Fishing can be done as either a hobby or as a career. If you enjoy taking part in a spot of fishing or if indeed, you are a fisherman by trade, then knowing the English terms related to fishing will be very useful vocabulary to have.
There are also a lot of television documentaries in the English language which centre around fishing and so these words will help you to better understand what is being said in these.
Fishing is the activity of trying to catch fish. Fish are normally caught in the wild. Techniques for catching fish include hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping.
Fishing Terms List
- fishing line
- tackle box
- fly fishing
Fishing Vocabulary Words with Pictures and Examples
Learn these fishing vocabulary words to improve and increase your English.
– Suddenly a fish took the lure.
– When a fish bites the hook, the float bobs.
– They hauled up the fishing net.
– You catch fish with a fishing rod.
– A fishing tackle box or large food-storage container works well.
– He cast his fishing line into the lake every evening.
Fishing Terms: Useful Fishing Words Picture
Outdoor Games and Activities Vocabulary
List of outdoor activities and outdoor games in English.
- Camping list with pictures.
- Outdoor activities in English.
- Fishing words with pictures.
Learn outdoor vocabulary words video lesson with American English pronunciation.
4 thoughts on “Fishing Terms: Useful Fishing Vocabulary Words in English”
yes I do
no you don’t
yes he does
too much ads