Fishing words! List of fishing terms in English with pictures and examples. Learn these fishing vocabulary words to improve and increase your English.
Fishing is the activity of trying to catch fish. Fish are normally caught in the wild. Techniques for catching fish include hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping.
Fishing Terms List
- fishing line
- tackle box
- fly fishing
Fishing Vocabulary Words with Pictures and Examples
– Suddenly a fish took the lure.
– When a fish bites the hook, the float bobs.
– They hauled up the fishing net.
– You catch fish with a fishing rod.
– A fishing tackle box or large food-storage container works well.
– He cast his fishing line into the lake every evening.
Fishing Terms: Useful Fishing Words Picture
Outdoor Games and Activities Vocabulary
Learn outdoor vocabulary words with American English pronunciation.