Learn Fishing Vocabulary in English through Pictures and Examples.
Fishing is the activity of trying to catch fish. Fish are normally caught in the wild. Techniques for catching fish include hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping. Fishing may include catching aquatic animals other than fish, such as molluscs, cephalopods, crustaceans, and echinoderms.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Fishing Vocabulary in English
– Suddenly a fish took the lure.
– When a fish bites the hook, the float bobs.
– They hauled up the fishing net.
– You catch fish with a fishing rod.
– A fishing tackle box or large food-storage container works well.
– He cast his fishing line into the lake every evening.