List of Flowers! Imagine a scenario where you are buying flowers for an English speaking friend or loved one, you can picture their favourite flower in your mind and you know how to say it in your native language. But what is the word in English? In order to be able to correctly identify the names of different flowers, you must first learn them.
There are many reasons why a learner of the English language may require learning various flowers names and in this section, you will be presented with their names so that you can add them to your vocabulary.
List of Flowers
- Cherry blossom
- Water lily
Common Flowers List | Flowers Images
Flowers Names with Images
Learn flowers names in English with examples and flowers images to improve and expand your vocabulary. List of flowers with names illustrated with pictures also help you memorise new words better.
Big list of plants and flowers in English with pictures.
– What color is the tulip? I asked him again.
– The daffodil belongs to the genus narcissus.
– I have not seen a cultivated poppy as good as this anywhere.
– Even without the sun, sunflower can still smile.
– Bluebells grow in profusion in this valley in April and May.
– There is no rose without a thorn.
– The snowdrops are just beginning to come up.
– The cherry blossom came out early in Washington this year.
– The orchid is a class of plant which I have never tried to grow.
– Irises are perennial plants, growing from creeping rhizomes.
– Peony is one of my favourite flowers.
– The tea tasted faintly of chrysanthemum.
– My favorite flower is geranium.
– In the morning, the first yellow water lily appeared at the same spot.
– The lotus grows in ponds and lakes.
– Water lily bloom in summer.
– Very need you, just like the dandelion need the breeze.
– Daffodils, hyacinths, bluebells and many species of lily also contain toxins.
– I prefer the daisy and the knapweed in particular.
– Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring.
List of Flowers in English | Flowers Images
Flowers Names Video
Learn a useful list of flowers with American English pronunciation.