Table Setting! List of tableware in English with pictures and examples. Formal Table setting refers to the way to set a table with tableware.
Informal settings generally have fewer utensils and dishes but use a layout based on more formal settings.
Learn more with list of items in the kitchen with pictures.
Formal Table Setting
List of Tableware
- Dessert fork
- Tea spoon
- White wine glass
- Red wine glass
- Water goblet
- Bread and butter knife
- Coffee cup
- Bread and butter plate
- Salad fork
- Dinner fork
- Dinner plate
- Dinner knife
- Salad knife
Formal Table Setting with Pictures and Examples
– We use a dessert fork to eat food.
– I need a tea spoon to stir my tea.
White wine glass
Her white wine glass was still quite full.
Red wine glass
– He drank from a red wine glass.
– I cut myself on a piece of broken water goblet.
Bread and butter knife
– Could you bring us another bread and butter knife, please?
– I’d like a coffee cup, please.
– I replaced the cup carefully in the saucer.
Bread and butter plate
– The bread and butter plate is part of a set.
– He dabbed at his lips with the napkin.
– I prefer to use a salad fork.
– I stabbed at my meat with my dinner fork.
– The pizza is about the size of a dinner plate.
– He used a dinner knife instead of chopsticks.
– I think I need a salad knife.
Formal Table Setting Video
Useful list of kitchenware in English with pictures.
- List of kitchen utensils in English.
- Kitchen appliances with pictures.
- List of glassware, cups and glasses in English.
- Formal table setting: list of tableware with pictures.