Hey there fruit lovers! Are you searching for a list of fruits that start with B in English with pictures? Are you ready for a juicy adventure?
Today, we’re taking a closer look at some of the most delicious and nutritious fruits that start with B. From classic favorites to exotic treats, this list has got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let’s dive into the wonderful world of B fruits!
List of All Fruits that Start with B
- Babaco Fruit
- Bacuri Fruit
- Bael Fruit
- Balsam Apple
- Banana passion fruit
- Baobab Fruit
- Barbadine Fruit
- Barbados Cherry Fruit
- Barrel Cactus
- Batuan Fruit
- Beach Plum
- Bearberry Fruit
- Berry Fruit
- Betel Nut Fruit
- Bignay Fruit
- Bilberry Fruit
- Bilimbi Fruit
- Bitter gourd fruit
- Bitter Melon
- Black Apple Fruit
- Black Cherry Fruit
- Black Mulberry Fruit
- Black Raspberry
- Black Sapote Fruit
- Blackcurrant Fruit
- Blood Lime Fruit
- Blood Orange Fruit
- Blue Tongue Fruit
- Blueberry Fruit
- Bolwara Fruit
- Bottle Gourd Fruit
- Boysenberry Fruit
- Bramble Fruit
- Brazil Nut Fruit
- Brazilian Guava Fruit
- Broadleaf Bramble Fruit
- Brush Cherry Fruit
- Buddha’s Hand
- Burdekin Fruit
- Burmese Grape Fruit
Common Fruits Starting with B
Many fruits start with B, and below are 13 of our favorites!
- Blackberries: juicy and sweet berries that are often used in desserts.
- Blueberries: round and sweet berries that are often used in muffins, pancakes, and smoothies.
- Bosc pears: A type of pear with brown, rough skin and sweet, juicy flesh.
- Bartlett pears: A type of pear with green or yellow skin and soft, juicy flesh.
- Bergamot orange: A fragrant, sour citrus fruit used in teas, perfumes, and cooking.
- Blood oranges: Citrus fruits with dark red flesh and a sweet, tangy flavor.
- Buddha’s hand: A fragrant, finger-shaped citrus fruit used in Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
- Bitter orange: A citrus fruit with a bitter, sour flavor that is often used to make marmalade.
- Bananas: Curved, yellow fruits with soft, sweet flesh and a mild flavor.
- Breadfruit: A starchy fruit that is often boiled or roasted and used as a vegetable.
- Black sapote: A tropical fruit with chocolate pudding-like flesh.
- Bitter melon: A tropical fruit with a bitter flavor that is often used in stir-fries and soups.
- Blackberry: Small, juicy, and sweet berries that are often used in desserts.
There you have it, a variety of delicious and nutritious fruits that all start with the letter B! From juicy berries to refreshing melons and tropical delights, there’s a fruit for everyone to enjoy. So the next time you’re at the grocery store or farmer’s market, don’t forget to pick up some of these yummy fruits and try out some new recipes!
Categories of Fruits that Start with B
- Berries: These little guys are usually juicy, brightly colored, and have small seeds.
- Drupes or stone fruits: These fruits have a single pit or stone in the center and are usually sweet and juicy.
- Pomes: Pomes are unique fruits with a core in the center that contains seeds.
- Citrus fruits: These fruits are tangy and acidic, and they are usually high in vitamin C.
- Tropical fruits: These are exotic fruits that grow in warm, tropical regions.
- Melons: These are large fruits with juicy flesh and high water content.
- Accessory fruits: These are fruits that develop from a part of the plant other than the ovary.
Fruits that Start with B | B Fruits Image
Fruits that Start with B
Last Updated on February 28, 2023